[Sidefx-houdini-list] Falloff between expression and key frame

Olex P hoknamahn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 05:27:32 EDT 2008

CHOPs are great but sometimes they are not necessary. You can create (and
this is a common technique)  a spare channel, something like spareTZ and
make keyframes for $TZ. Then make a "blend" spare channel which will control
amount of blend. Then you could mix a noise expression with keyframes using
fit():

fit(ch("blend"), 0, 1, _your_noise_expression_here_, ch("spareTZ"))

Don't try to use only one technique everywhere! :)