[Sidefx-houdini-list] Falloff between expression and key frame

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Wed Mar 26 20:44:36 EDT 2008

Thanks Peter, I always have the "bad habit" of using the Point Sop for
all sorts of things like this but it's easier to it that way and it
should run faster.

Robert, in your case I think you need the Geometry Chop to import both
the deform and undeformed geometry since you're acting on points and not
channels unless there's a way you can do it with Fetch Chop that I'm not
aware. And the Composite Chop is the one for blending.

François