[Sidefx-houdini-list] Falloff between expression and key frame

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 19:30:39 EDT 2008

This is a nice CHOPs task, import the expression and the keyframe into
Fetch CHOPs, then you could use a Blend or Composite CHOP (forget
which) to mix them however you want...

You could set this up just with channels using spare channels and the
ch() function to create your own blend but CHOPs is the way to go,
IMO.

Cheers,

Peter B