[Sidefx-houdini-list] Bridge of Cards 2

Beatriz Lorenzo bealobo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 18:49:18 EDT 2008

Hi everyone!

this is Beatriz, learning Houdini, totally newbie, etc.
Just wanted to say hello as I just signed up some days ago and also say that
I'm making a bridge of cards too. I'm on the texturing phase and I've been
reading all the posts about it but somehow I think I'm missing something. An
attached file perhaps?

I tried a different approach using layers (completely ignoring the fact that
the multilayered VEX needed 52 layers!!!) but the expression I set for the
current layer would not recognise the $PR so I thought perhaps it was not
the best approach.

I'm a little stuck with the whole random texturing thing so any help is
welcome.

Cheers

Beatriz