[Sidefx-houdini-list] Auto archive in 9.1 - rman, in this case.

Dan Seddon Dan.Seddon at framestore-cfc.com
Tue Mar 25 14:41:23 EDT 2008

No it's "embarrassingly" not there - you Peter you're right you do know what I'm going to say, so I'm not going to say it ;)

So after coming up with loads of cool stuff we were going to add with SOHO we're now  using the H8 Rop and lots of buttons with "legacy" or "redundant" or something like that next to them. Using H9 is a bit like that bit in Raiders Of Lost Ark where he takes the Terrys Chocolate Orange and then the whole world he know calapses around him faster than he can run away.................