[Sidefx-houdini-list] Playback speed - merge SOP vs. footprint flag

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Fri Mar 21 15:54:07 EDT 2008

H9 has had a lot of improvements and I'm not sure it's easy to pass from
one to the other. Mantra nodes have their parameters moved to a "spare"
tab etc. I even had incompatibilities between 9 and 9.1 so unless you
have to I would suggest to avoid 8. In my opinion I don't see the
advantage of using 8.

François