[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini in the future

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Thu Mar 20 13:51:00 EDT 2008

I would say not correctly in that to make your own varmap you add a
string detail attribute called varmap and then create your mapping foo
-> FOO
Then when you look at what attributes are mapped you of course have

foo -> FOO
And
varmap -> VARMAP

It's a quirky but at least it works.

But it's not obvious of course to new users that you can even do it.

It would seem like a good idea that are varmaping were implicit.

Si