[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini in the future

Jeff Wagner jeff at sidefx.com
Thu Mar 20 13:50:02 EDT 2008

What part of the Attribute Create SOP is not doing it properly? Do you
mean that the detail varmap attribute isn't transferred over in to say
POPs, second Copy SOP templates, etc? That you have to reapply the
Attribute Creates to rebuild the attribute mappings?

Fyi, if you use VOPs, the Add Attribute VOP in the SOP and POP context
will add attribute mappings if you supply a label name.

-jeff

P.S.: I too wish for direct access to variables in all parameters that
take varying variables without having to manage attribute mappings.