[Sidefx-houdini-list] Cops H9.1.141

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Thu Mar 20 10:53:47 EDT 2008

It turned out it was my ham fisted use of the mouse. When you RMB in the
viewport to bring up the menu you have to be very careful not to drag at
the same time. If you do you can create a zero sized viewport selection
and everything goes black. Took me a while to realise what was going on
as I never use viewport selection as a rule.

Si