[Sidefx-houdini-list] h9 and no bookmarks...

Rangi Sutton rangi at kanuka.com.au
Wed Mar 19 04:17:54 EDT 2008

Hey folks,

Are other people suffering this.. or am I missing something..?

Bookmarks totally gone in h9. Somewhere someplace it says something like
"You don't need bookmarks because you can pin your tabbed pane".. but
when I do this I still unintentionally jump about in that pane.. then
want to go back to where I was. I have to hunt it down again or keep
hitting the back button.

Remembering not to jump around in a given pane, but to instead use
another tab, is not really what I want my brain to be devoted to
tracking... Or am I completely missing some really important buttony
thing that actually means h9 has bookmark functionality?

Grumble grumble grumble... h9 is growing on me though... at least, I
can't use h8 anymore.

r.