[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDK : Pos using UV Attribute

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 10:59:00 EDT 2008

 Hi All...

 I want to find position of a point on a surface using its uv attributes. "primuv" expression gives me the position, if the surface is NURBS, but it uses orignal NURB uv to calculate position and doesn't use texture uv atrribute that we modify.
I have a polygon model with UV texture attribute from 0 to 1. Using the uv texture attribute, I want to add some points evenly spaced in the uv texture space(like a grid) and on the corresponding positions on the model.

How to do that???

----iamjaideep80
(Jaideep Khadilkar)