[Sidefx-houdini-list] Bridge of Cards

pingo van der brinkloev houdinilist at comxnet.dk
Mon Mar 17 12:21:01 EDT 2008

Hey Antoine. I might be doing something wrong, but I can't get the
AttribCreate to use the $PR in he string

this works

I make a grid
connect it to an AttribCreate
	Class = Point
	Type = String
	.
	.
	.
	String = $PT

If I look in the details view I can see my attribute1 changing numbers
along with the point number.

but...

Changing things in the attribcreate doesn't work as I would expect...

	Class = Primitive
	Type = String
	.
	.
	.
	String = $PT

Attributes dissapear

	Class = Primitive
	Type = String
	.
	.
	.
	String = $PR

Attributes dissapear

	Class = Points
	Type = String
	.
	.
	.
	String = $PR

Attributes reapear but are all = 0 (zero)

Is this supposed to happen??

thanks for your time!

pingo