[Sidefx-houdini-list] Bridge of Cards

Antoine Durr antoine at floqfx.com
Sun Mar 16 04:51:58 EDT 2008

The attribute type has to match the type of the parameter of the
shader.  Typically, the 'map' parameter is a *string* parameter.  In
the attribcreate, you'll proabably use something like card.$PR.jpg
(i.e. one map per primitive).  Whether the attribcreate is before or
after the material SOP doesn't matter so much, as both of them just
add *attributes* to the geometry.  Use mouse-middle on the SOP or the
geometry spreadsheet to see what attribs are ultimately there
(especially of the SOP that is used to render).

-- Antoine