[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini on windows 64 bit(Vista)

Chip Collier photex at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 23:00:48 EDT 2008

Just as an aside to this in concern to running it in production; we've had
serious problems with upgrading lab machines to vista due to their apparent
inability to operate correctly in the domain (but if you don't have one than
this isn't an issue). Other than that I can't say that this was more
annoying that the transition from 2000 to XP... and I guess from NT4 to 2000
as well.