[Sidefx-houdini-list] clean up nodes

Adrian Lee dryrainstudios at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 14:28:41 EDT 2008

you can lock the last node and delete everything above it. that will fix
everything upto that place. the only problem with that is you cant go back
to edit once the nodes are deleted but you can save a file before you lock
then you can always copy and past if you need to come back to it.

it keeps all the settings s if anything dynamic is plugged in to the sop you
wont get any new changes

Ed