[Sidefx-houdini-list] clean up nodes

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Fri Mar 14 15:26:49 EDT 2008

Normally when a node has been placed somewhere, it's because it needs to
exist there. You cannot merge two nodes just because they are of the
same type. Yes in some cases you can optimize and do a clean up but only
if the result is still valid.

What you can do if you want to have a clean network is to use
subnetworks or network box. Check the help for example. You can create
your own HDA, hide some nodes etc. Bottom line you can always have a
nice clean network when it's well organized.

François