[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini on windows 64 bit

Alvaro Castaneda varomix at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 12:30:50 EDT 2008

Yeah I know the trick, I thought you already tried that sorry, and by the
way that does raise the memory usage of XP to 4GB, it will only show that
you are using 3gb, the rest, 1gb, is used for a lot of there stuff don't
remember exactly what, but it does work better, but I do think that still
windows has not as good memory management as I would like.

Anyways, glad you can work better now man.

l8r

varomix DaGreit

intelia_ʘ_animate