[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini on windows 64 bit

Ben Schrijvers ben.schrijvers at guerrilla-games.com
Fri Mar 14 12:20:12 EDT 2008

Yes Linux rules I know... but I have to use many custom tools that are
made for windows only.
Just had a chat with out IT team. Seems switching to 64bit would be too
tricky for the same reason, custom tools or plugins.

Anyway they had a hack to raise the Windows XP memory limit to 3Gb.
Some small change to the bootloader.. so I can work without crashes again.

cheers,
benS