[Sidefx-houdini-list] Rotoscoping

Dragos Stefan ds_list at dsg.ro
Thu Mar 13 08:35:45 EDT 2008

The good thing about Furnace is that you can buy temporary licenses from
The Foundry's website. I once specifically needed a tool from furnace
and I bought a 3 day licence which was very convenient price-wise, and
it also solved my project.
Also, be aware that the plugin which attaches a shape to the edges is
only available in furnace for shake. Last time I checked it wasn't
available for Nuke.

Dragos

PS. After Effects has an autotrace feature, maybe that can be useful to you.