[Sidefx-houdini-list] Duplicating a curve

Robert Magee rmagee at sidefx.com
Wed Mar 12 11:04:35 EDT 2008

Here is another method that uses rails. Two curves are used to control
both the direction and tapering of the boxes. The initial curves are
NURBS with only two points and set to breakpoints. These are them
resampled to get the number of copies desired. Then the rail is used to
copy the first and second points on the box to the points on the rails.

Robert