[Sidefx-houdini-list] rendering in UV space and wrong scale.

guillaume laforge guillaume.laforge.3d at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 05:41:19 EDT 2008

>What kind of uvs are you using ? Is it points or vertex ?

Vertex.

But the weird thing is that if I create a new scene with the same bgeo file,
the rendermap just work fine. If I copy/paste this mantra rop in my original
scene, then the render is cropped !

Is there a "scale uv at rendering time" parameter somewhere in the scene ?

:-P

Guillaume

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 10:27 AM, Francois-Xavier Boussard <b.fx at free.fr>
wrote:

> What kind of uvs are you using ? Is it points or vertex ?
> francois
>
> Selon guillaume laforge <guillaume.laforge.3d at gmail.com>:
>
> > Hi, it is me again.
> >
> > I've got a new uv space rendering problem. I'm using vm_uvobject
> parameter
> > to render in uv space and the rendered image show a scaled uv space. The
> > side of my uv's are cropped.
> > If I scale down my uv and then re-render, I can see all the uv space in
> my
> > image file but it is bigger than the uv ?
> >
> > ________________
> > rendered image
> >       ________
> > |     |uv space         |