[Sidefx-houdini-list] mantra -u and shading layers

Francois-Xavier Boussard b.fx at free.fr
Wed Mar 12 04:18:43 EDT 2008

Hello

Have you try UV object(vm_uvobject) and UV attribute(vm_uvattribute) ?
Promote those parameters from "edit parameter interface"/"for
rendering"/"render"
You don't need to add the -u to mantra, choose the object and the attribute from
the mantra/properties/render tab.
The poor test i have done works for me (houdini 9.1.138).

francois