[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDK --- Splitting Into Classes

Drew Whitehouse Drew.Whitehouse at anu.edu.au
Tue Mar 11 21:46:08 EDT 2008

It's been around for quite a while, at least for the last 3 or 4 major
versions, probably longer. They do have a habit of getting out of sync with
hcompile, I usually chase the HDK guys to fix it up since I use them for
building the ocean toolkit.

-Drew

On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 4:45 AM, Lucio Flores <dogboy_l at yahoo.com> wrote:

> WHAT?!?!?!? Man.... when was that included in the HDK dist?? I kept having
> to create this ridiculous perl scripts to execute the compiler and linker,
> somehow figuring out all the commandline options.....
>
> Well done
>
> Edward Lam <edward at sidefx.com> wrote: Rob Pieké wrote:
> > But, yeah, I think this is something everyone using the HDK goes through
> > sooner or later ... making a myHCustom copy of hcustom and modifying it
> > to support multi-source DSOs.
>
> Alternatively, use GNU make with a Makefile that includes
> $HT/makefiles/Makefile.gnu.
>
> -Edward

Drew Whitehouse
ANU Supercomputer Facility Vizlab