[Sidefx-houdini-list] mantra -u and shading layers

guillaume laforge guillaume.laforge.3d at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 16:59:12 EDT 2008

Hi,

Is it possible to tell Mantra wich uv is used for the unwrap when using
mantra -u ?

Actually I create an attribute sop to delete all the uvs except the unwrap
one. Then I must create an other attribute sop to rename the unwrap
projection 'uv2' to 'uv'.
As I rendermap an occlusion shader it is not a big deal but if I need all my
uv's to rendermap severals textures it could be a problem.

So is it possible to specify wich uv is used for the unwrap using mantra -u
?

Cheers

--
Guillaume Laforge | La Maison