[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini in the future

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 18:42:55 EST 2008

Hey Lucio - that's been on my wish-list for ages - Thanks SESI !!! (In
advance)

So in your crystal ball - was there anything about dynamic UI building via
HOM? How did the whole spare channels/HDA defined parms conflict shake down?
(I have money on a unified parm type with a local/global flag.)

I have so many more questions - but I'll hit you up off list for those...

Cheers