[Sidefx-houdini-list] H8.2: Renderman .slo output path using RSL vopnet

Andras Ikladi andras.ikladi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 09:41:39 EST 2008

Hi Sean,

Thanks for the tips. I managed to find the HOUDINI_TEMP_DIR one meanwhile
but for some reason I seemed to remember another one on 8 as
well..maybe my memory
playing games switching back and forth between 8 and 9 :)

For now I just manually grabbed the source and compiled it to the shader path,
I don't like temp stuff polluting project folders.

Thanks again,
Andras