[Sidefx-houdini-list] scripts within scripts

Joe Barrow joe at primalpictures.com
Fri Mar 7 09:09:42 EST 2008

Hi there,

Can any one tell me if it is possible to call an embedded script from
another embedded script within an otl ?

what I'm trying to do is this..

I've got a button on the front of my otl that calls a script. ( using
opdef:.?bill.cmd )
I need this ( bill.cmd ) to call bob.cmd at various points in the script
but how do I do it? I have tried
sou opdef:.?bob.cmd
opdef:.?bob.cmd
sou bob.cmd