[Sidefx-houdini-list] Copy SOP

Chandra Maharzan chandra at digital.com.np
Fri Mar 7 08:58:46 EST 2008

Hi Phil,

First of all, I would like to thank you very much for taking time to
actually do this and explain it to me. Very much appreciated.

I tried it and it looks wonderful. I am not sure why you actually created
the Sphere. Is there a specific reason? I could only guess because we can
use sweep and copy SOP if we need to change the tile orientation
individually.

I will try to integrate this in my project and see how it comes out there.

Thanks again,

Chandra