[Sidefx-houdini-list] Copy SOP

Chandra Maharzan chandra at digital.com.np
Fri Mar 7 02:56:30 EST 2008

Its not irregular distance.. :)

That's what I am trying to fix.. The boxes in between are going through each
other which makes it look like it's a single box, unequally spaced. I want
to place them on top of each other without going through themselves..

I hope that makes sense..

Heres the wireshaded view to make it more clear. :)
http://www.digital.com.np/cm/wireshaded.jpg

Chandra