[Sidefx-houdini-list] Copy SOP

Chandra Maharzan chandra at digital.com.np
Fri Mar 7 02:04:51 EST 2008

Ok, theres a small problem now. The box are overlapping each other meaning
they are crossing each other. I want the overlapping but I want each box to
be on top of the other rather than going through each other.. Is this
achievable by inserting a node or do we have to manually do that??

Thanks
Chandra