[Sidefx-houdini-list] shutter time less than .5, no mblur

Andras Ikladi andras.ikladi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 15:58:46 EST 2008

Forgot to add something:

When you're using Shutter => 0.5, there is enough spread in the
shutter to get a sample (by rounding the frame number from the next
frame) to get shutter close geometry.

Also, when changing in the interval of [0.5, 1], are you getting a
varying amount of blur?

cheers,
Andras

ps: oh..and thanks Gene for being patient enough back then to help me
through these during last summer :)