[Sidefx-houdini-list] attribute shadowed

guillaume laforge guillaume.laforge.3d at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 12:05:06 EST 2008

Problem solved.

For information, an attribute is shadowed if you use the same skin output
for the fur and for the clump guides. Before connecting the clump guides to
the third input of the fur sop (or to the clump parameter of the fur
procedural) the skin attributes from clump output should be delete to avoid
problems (for example "hairroot" passed by the clump guide will give wrong
"clump data").

Hope it makes sense...

Cheers

Guillaume