[Sidefx-houdini-list] shutter time less than .5, no mblur

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Wed Mar 5 20:00:01 EST 2008

I'm hitting a bit of a wall trying to tweak down the amount of motion
blur that is rendered on each frame

Rendering with mantra, if I drop the shutter time on my camera to a
value of less that .5,  I get no motion blur at all.
Should that happen??? I get the same in 9.0 and 9.1.

 From .5 to 1 and above I get motion blur just fine.

I have X form time samples and geo time samples each set to 2 on the
output driver.

I'm wondering if another setting has to be change so values of less
than .5 will
still render some motion blur.

Thanks as always for any thoughts.

Larry