[Sidefx-houdini-list] polyloft interactively

Ben Schrijvers ben.schrijvers at guerrilla-games.com
Tue Mar 4 05:03:33 EST 2008

Hi Rangi,

Yes Simon already pointed me to the PolyKnit.
The is a "flip poly" toggle right in the PolyKnit. Might be a new feature.

Man this whole interactive modeling has really been an eye opener for me.
I was very much used to send models back to the modelers and limit my
work to non-destructive processes.
But now I feel more confident to cross that limit.

blue mountain barbie ;-)
benS