[Sidefx-houdini-list] Shadow VOP node in RSL surface context

Andras Ikladi andras.ikladi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 16:21:17 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to break down a shader I did for an effect as a VOPnet and
would like to pull the shadow() into my illuminance loop to be
exported as an AOV just like I used to do in mantra, but the Shadow
VOP seems to be missing in the RSL context.

Any way to do this without switching to coding? Which I would be ok to
do but given the lack of time I wouldn't attempt if not necessary +
the shader is 99% there already and instances of it are deployed in my
asset couple of times).

Inline code maybe?

Thanks,
Andras