[Sidefx-houdini-list] maya oceans vs houdini oceans

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 16:08:12 EST 2008

I was using it for river chop. I cant send any of the stuff I have,
but it looks pretty nice. Being able to do all sorts of crazy
procedural modelling stuff was the ticket. As always, even if the Maya
tool works OK out of the box, unless you are doing a shot that works
within the range of outcomes it was designed for - things could get
pretty hairy pretty quickly.

Cheers