[Sidefx-houdini-list] maya oceans vs houdini oceans

Adrian Lee dryrainstudios at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 15:53:58 EST 2008

thanks guys prompt as always.

Has anyone got any more rendered examples of that they can show of the
houdini stuff. The maya one creates good results straight out of the box but
is a bit dificult to control where as I imagine the houdini ones have alot
more control of wind and wave functions and wont flicker or tesalate as
obviously.

Has anyone sucsessfully compiled the oceanSop for fedora and H9.1? there
were suggestions on the thread but I couldnt see anything concrete.

Ed