[Sidefx-houdini-list] relative otl paths in Operator type manager

Antoine Durr antoine at floqfx.com
Tue Jun 24 22:00:45 EDT 2008

Relative to what?  The paths in there are the actual locations where
it found the files.  I'm not sure how having those be relative to
some other location would be helpful.  What are you trying to
achieve?  If you mean the loading of OTLs, pointers in the
OPlibraries files usually are relative to where the OPlibraries file
itself was found, namely somewhere in the HOUDINI_PATH.

-- Antoine