[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDA incomplete definition?

Robert D.M. Smith robert.dm.smith at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 12:41:34 EDT 2008

Kinda under pressure to wrap a project and don't have a lot of time to
investigate so I throw this out to the group ...

When a HDA is placed down, a warning is displayed. MMB reveals the
following:

*This node is using an incomplete asset definition.It will not function
properly until the asset library containing the full definition is
installed.*

In addition, MMB says it's defined by *Embedded?Sop/<name_of_hda>*

I think the otl is installed in a directory. Is there a path that needs to
be set or something in the operator type manager? I inherited this file from
someone else.

Thanks in advance,

   Rob