[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDK: New SOP and Volumes

Tamis tamis.vanderlaan at bisc.nl
Mon Jun 23 15:27:04 EDT 2008

hey,

Thnx for the help, yes i already found out about GEO_PrimVolume and
VoxelArray.

It took a while (a weekend) before it hit me that a volume is just a
primitive type and that's why i didn't find it in the geometry detail
pointer.

Going to read about templates tonight see if i can input my own
VoxelArray into my volume primitive :P

thnx a bunch, Tamis van der Laan.

>You want to look at GEO/GEO_PrimVolume.h and UT/UT_VoxelArray.h. These
have the volume representation.

On Mon, 2008-06-23 at 12:32 +1000, Drew Whitehouse wrote:a