[Sidefx-houdini-list] PBR involved commercials?

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Fri Jun 20 12:31:30 EDT 2008

That's pretty impressive news regarding completely switching over
lighting and rendering.

If it's not asking to share too much, did you guys use the PBR render
engine or the micropoly PBR........ or a mix?

How about the photon generation method??  We're told that this method
is still not quite ready for primetime unless used for caustics only.
Wondering if you guys had any luck there.

Thanks again for sharing. Great stuff.

Larry

--
Larry Giunta