[Sidefx-houdini-list] PBR involved commercials?

Abdul-Kareem Abo-Namous anamous at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 12:02:57 EDT 2008

thanks you all, after all the hard work these are very nice words.
@Simon: we've just picked up Houdini 1.5 months ago and dropped right
into it. I had prior knowledge (and an HD license) before, so we knew
what we had to expect. many of the liquids were done in Houdini, too,
by Maya artists who are quite delighted now :) we only had 8 weeks for
the whole spot so alot is rushed, but Houdini never let us down -
really the right step for us. We're switching Lighting/Render
completely over, and trying to get more licenses later for more areas.

cheers,
Abdelkareem
(http://www.blackmountain.de)