[Sidefx-houdini-list] Python scripts doing atomic operations in DOPs?

Pablo Giménez pablogipi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 20:53:09 EDT 2008

Hi everybody.
I am making a python tool that basically clean a DOP simulation.
First you have an object to ride off from the simulation and then check if
there are more active objects in the sim, in there aren't then delete de
whole dopnet.
So my problem here is that after destroying the sim object using
doptoolutils.dopObjectsRemoveFromSimulation, when query to the sim object,
using hou.DopSimulation.objects, the object that is supposed to be destroyed
is still there and then my check don't return the desired result.
The funny thing is that when the script finished the sim object have
dissapeared from the simulation, so I guess it is destroying the object in
an atomic way, only at the end
of the script and never before.
Somebody have had the same problems?
Thanls