[Sidefx-houdini-list] bundles vs. node groups

paul simpson paul at realisestudio.com
Tue Jun 17 07:28:28 EDT 2008

i agree with dragos here - bundles seemed to be a quick and dirty fix.
 i haven't had to do something similar recently - but i hope this part
of the system has had more love.  would like to see:
- "smart" groups/bundles.  again, use of regex throughout here is essential
- include & exclude fields on objects
- ability for objects to inherit groups from parents (and/or container assets)