[Sidefx-houdini-list] bgeo.gz and gzip with windows

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 03:13:35 EDT 2008

As long as the Houdini Csh.exe can execute the programme you should be
able to use it from within Houdini. Open a Houdini C-shell and try
typing in the commands. If it's command not found, you likely need to
modify you path.

Anytime I use Houdini on Windows the first thing I do is install the
full Cygwin suite, so you have access to all these types of things. Be
warned that there are subtle differences between Linux commands and
Cygwin commands, I've been burned a few times by this.

Cheers,

Peter B