[Sidefx-houdini-list] bundles vs. node groups

Francois-Xavier Boussard b.fx at free.fr
Tue Jun 17 03:04:51 EDT 2008

It came out for me that groups where deprecated (!?).
A  light group at object level, MyLightGroup, @MyLigthGroup in the object
"lightmask" string, same level, didn't do it. Did the group syntax change ?
Bundles do the job fine (houdini9.1 or 9.5).
I had the same issue in an illuminance loop (vop) light mask string.
Did i forgot something ? Is it broken ? Where bundles are broken ?

francois