[Sidefx-houdini-list] bundles vs. node groups

Ken Ouellette ken.ouellette at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 22:36:10 EDT 2008

bundles came about as a result of using HDAs and doing lighting with them.
If you are using standard Object networks then opgroups are fine.

but if you are using HDAs, bundles give you the power to reach across HDAs
and into them
* and ^ options still work
and the visible objects parameter on HDAs give you a lot of control to see
inside an HDA

-k