[Sidefx-houdini-list] object scene render node

Jed Schwartz jed at jedschwartz.com
Mon Jun 16 21:25:27 EDT 2008

Make sure you turn off you screen saver if your flip booking with
linux- It WILL mess up your scene if your system gets sleepy--

Other wise were really happy with the extremely speedy sequence tests
we get out of flip booking. Lights, shaders and textures seem to work
much faster and better than anything I can recall pre 9.0-