[Sidefx-houdini-list] export to maya & mental ray

Abdelkareem Abonamous anamous at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 17:31:27 EDT 2008

Hi Jed,

I'm wondering if there is a specific reason for Mental Ray other than
the obvious experience. I don't want to sound like a sales pitch but
we as a small studio have been MR users for the longest time now ever
since we got into Mantra - specially for HD work, and even more once
you get into licensing..

cheers,
Abdelkareem