[Sidefx-houdini-list] export to maya & mental ray

Jed Schwartz jed at jedschwartz.com
Wed Jun 11 12:20:29 EDT 2008

I can't believe that 30 seconds after I posted this request, I
received this bit of info in a note from Janet-:
----------
*What's New....*

For all platforms, Houdini 9.5 includes a number of key productivity
enhancements including FBX export with support for geometry, lights,
cameras, animation, hierarchies, skeletons, weighted skins, UVs,
geometry caches, particles, and dynamic simulations. Adobe
Illustrator and eps import has also been included.
Obviously we'll give this a try --

The mental ray question is still up for grabs!

Thanks,

Jed-